Academic report of laser beauty equipment development 2020year!
1. Q-Switched and picosure Laser in the treatment of pigmente skin diseases and tatoo removal clinical parameters selection and treatment experience.
a. At present, the consensus reached by doctors is that the picosecond laser has a more thorough effect on the photoacoustic blasting of tattoo pigments, and has a higher scavenging effect on tattoos of various colors. The treatment cycle is short and scars are not easy to occur. The advantages in tattoo applications are even more pronounced. b. Treatment of human pigmented skin diseases, because the size of skin melanin bodies is significantlylarger than that of tattoo pigments, the use of picosecond lasers is not necessarily more suitable than Q-switched lasers.
QSwitched lasers have a large number of clinical data in the application of such diseases. Basically, doctors still prefer to use Q-switched lasers.
2. Parameter selection and treatment experience of IPL and similar or related new technologies in dermatological treatment:
a. After several years of technological development, IPL has developed OPT and AOPT modes, which means that the stability of intense pulsed light energy is greatly improved, and the light output frequency can also achieve high frequency output like a laser.
b. On the other hand, clinical data show that IPL combined with radiofrequency (called ELOS technology) can achieve better therapeutic effects than IPL alone. The principle is that radiofrequency can enhance non-selective photothermal effects and stimulate collagen response. ELOS technology can be used in the treatment of pigments, blood vessels and inflammatory skin diseases.
3. New advances in the application of photodynamic therapy in dermatology.
4. Introduction of other new technologies in the field of laser beauty. The relatively novel applications covered in each report are:
1) 1927nm holmium laser is used to improve pigmentation diseases and skin texture. Compared with the CO2 laser, the absorption of water at 1927 nm is lower, and the 1927 nm of the spot light spot can cause a substantially non-invasive micro-exfoliation or non-exfoliation effect on the skin, thereby relatively mildly removing the pigment or improving the skin.
2) 577 nm yellow laser treatment of vascular diseases.
3) 755 nm semiconductor laser is used for hair removal.
4) 1064nm laser is used for laser non-invasive fat melting.
5) 1440nm laser is used to assist liposuction.
<< Previous page
Next page >>
The Global Beauty Group is registered under the China Cooperation Act,2008 Business Number 91110115674295685F.