Winding Cooling E Light IPL RF Machine for Color Tatto / Flecks Removal E11
1.Dispel dermal flecks,
2.Whiten skin and rejuvenation,
3.Light hair removal,
4.Canthus wrinkle removal,
6.Dispel angioma,bascular treatment,
7.Color Tatto Removal,
8.Dispel senile plaque,
9.Body hair removal,
IPL therapy is considered a non-ablative resurfacing technique, which means that it targets the lower layers of skin (dermis) without affecting the top layers of skin (epidermis). The results are not as dramatic as ablative resurfacing where both the dermis and epidermis are injured to produce a much more noticeable overall outcome. The advantage of IPL therapy is its minimal downtime – a patient can often have the procedure done in their lunch break and return to work immediately afterwards.
IPL & RF & Laser
10J/cm2 - 50J/cm2
1 - 15
First Pulse Width
0.5ms - 10ms
First Pulse Delay
1ms - 50ms
Second Pulse Width
0.5ms - 10ms
Second Pulse Delay
1ms - 50ms
560nm - 1200nm
640nm - 1200nm
Size of Spot
5 - 25
-20 - 55
◆Enter the working interface ：
◆Setting of treatment parameters：
◆to start the treatment head：
◆Smear the gel on the test area of skin, the IPL light will enter skin via gel(cooling gel ) , so operator should do the treatment as long as the gel smeared .
◆Vertically aim the treatment head at the skin , press slightly , make the treatment head full touch with gel
◆Make the IPL test , then clean the gel , watching the reaction of the patient.
◆If patient feel uncomfortable, Reset the treatment parameter , start the
◆Press the button on the head , then will flash a IPL and RF work .
◆Clean the gel and watch the reaction of the patient.
1. A set of treatment headpieces :laser headpiece/ RF headpiece/ insert handpiece.
2. The funnel with a pipe for adding water.
3. Protective tube (inside the equipment, near the power socket)
4. A power line.
5. A set of professional protective glasses.
6. A set of protective goggles.
7. A set of keys.
8. 2 spare aqueduct .(using during the repairing the machine)
9. A set of retaining screw for the plugs, cap for plug hole (with the machine)
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
What to do after treatment？
◆ Avoid exercise that will create friction and make sure to gently pat off any sweat
or water to dry the skin under your dressing.
◆ For the first 3 days after treatment, keep the treated area bandaged with sterile
gauze and protected with a thin layer of antibiotic or healing ointment.
◆ After 3 days, keep the treated area clean and dry during the healing processIt
is recommended to wait at least six weeks after gettinga new tattoo to begin
the laser tattoo removal process.
1. 6in1 portable multifunction beauty equipment .
2. 6 in1 system: Hair removal + Skin rejuvenation + Removal spider vein+ Wrinkle removal +
RF face lifting + Tattoo removal.
3. Highly efficient and comfortable: Remove large area pigment without side Effects and scar, high efficiency, short time.
4. Safeties and no wound: Our Advanced e-light technology has radically solved hidden problems in safety Instead of old e-light technology.
5. Remove the patient's uncomfortable in the Treatment.
6. Easy to use: Direct viewing display screen to understand easily, control, easily, and simple training.
7. Highly performance: Humanization deigns Of optical hand to stand up and reliable, assure to light 50 thousand without replace.
Equipment daily maintenance
◆gently, does not put the instrument placed in direct sunlight
◆regularly with a dry towel clean surface, machine parts surface dust and dirt.
◆before and after each use will probe cleaning and disinfection (wipe the surface with a 75% medical alcohol, prohibit the use of alcohol)
◆to prevent cross infection, each operation probe for personal use!
Next page >>
Portable Ipl Machine For Skin Rejuvenation / Permanent Hair Removal Device E9CView More >
OPT SHR IPL Hair Removal and skin rejuvenation Machines N8View More >
Professional Portable ipl Hair Removal Skin Rejuvenation Machine Laser shr n6bView More >
The Global Beauty Group is registered under the China Cooperation Act,2008 Business Number 91110115674295685F.